Thursday, May 13, 2010

day 133


SO i've spent a considerable amount of time (well, more than usual) listening to the radio lately, at work and in other instances. i suppose hanging out with ***musicians*** and music snobs has made me hate the radio and the catchy, seemingly shallow, everything-sounds-the-same, everything-has-to-cater-to-the-general-population songs and that made me instead want to listen to mix tapes my boyfriend has made me and also my mewithoutyou cd that i lost but then found again. ANYWAY i've determined that not everything played on the radio sucks.
so, without further ado,

the top 11 songs that i've heard on the radio, either in the backroom at work or on on air with ryan seacrest in my car yesterday that i can think of off the top of my head that are good:
11. She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5
10. Umbrella- Rihanna
9. Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
8. Single Ladies- Beyonce
7. Your Body is a Wonderland- John Mayer
6. Jumper- Third Eye Blind
5. Iris- Goo Goo Dolls
4. Beautiful- Christina Aguilera
3. Yellow- Coldplay*
2. Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
1. Drops of Jupiter- Train

*i heard this while driving home yesterday so its on the list. but i just now remembered that my actual favorite coldplay song is fix you, and for this reason

No comments:

Post a Comment