Sunday, November 14, 2010

day 318

a few notable thangz~*~:

1. i spent most of today taking photos of close-up things. "close" is a relative term, i realize, but i OBVI mean i was using the ~~close-up~~~ setting on my camera.

2. all i've eaten today is a lotttt of donuts. I NEVER DO THAT. i can't believe i don't feel like dying, although it does explain my somber mood. did you guyzz know about the relationship between f00d and m00ds>>>>?????? i can't find the article i read about it but this one is basically the same.

3. IT GETS DARK SO EARLY. seasonal depression, perhaps. LISTEN Y'ALL, the only good thing about winter is wearing your jackets for the first time and finding money/chapstick in the pockets

4. kinda wish i had a zillion $$ to fix my car. i've been riding my bike/borrowing my mom's car but the weather suddenly got very cold and my mom needs her car ya knowww>

5. did all y'all know i'm going to chicago in a few weeks to hang wif my fam/be extremely cold/visit the school i realllly want to go to for graduate school?? it's true, i am.

6. can't stop thinking about the universe

No comments:

Post a Comment