Saturday, January 30, 2010

day 30


"i walk these streets with a lonely sky"

today was really just really productive
i really feel like i've made some breakthroughs in my lady gaga/documentary fan club*** by watching about 1/4 confessions of a superhero and also by accidentally clicking on lady gaga in my itunes
and also in the planning of the upcoming mardi gras ball, which consisted of me lying in bed texting kelly that we need to start planning it.
SO WHAT IF I'VE BEEN IN A RECLINING POSITION FOR 4 HOURS NOW?

also after taking the above picture i was convinced that i must be part albino
so i looked up if that was possible
and i found THIS:



*** this is a true fan club. we haven't had any meetings yet, but they're in the near future i'm sure. let me know if you'd like to be a member.

No comments:

Post a Comment