Monday, January 4, 2010

day 4


i've been on a movie-watching spree ever since i found out i've seen considerably less movies than everyone else
yesterday dacoda and i saw the road
this morning i finished lymelife and started the royal tenenbaums

i took an early morning nap and peculiar things were happening in my semi-conscious state
i thought my eyelids were clear and there was a bright light shining on my body,
i woke up paralyzed,
and i could hear the blood rushing through my veins



also today begins mine and dacoda's $70/week budget.
i attempted a $10/week budget when i got back from california but that didn't even last one week.
IT'S HARDER THAN IT SEEMS
especially when i have this detrimental shopping habit

i've noticed that i'm desperately trying to establish routines in every aspect of my life
without even meaning to
(this is one of them)

1 comment:

  1. I like the $70 dollar a week budget.. I shall try but maybe with thirty...michael and I are trying to save up for a sweet trip for us!

    ReplyDelete