Wednesday, June 9, 2010

day 160



i certainly must be the most nervous traveler to have ever existed.
and oh my god right now this 365 day project is taking up valuable time when i could be doing other things like pacing back and forth in my room, wondering what to pack and worrying about what i've already forgotten.
but since the internet is down at my house i have to do this at starbucks (i JUST NOW took that picture. no one noticed.) and last night i used the internet at my boyfriend's apartment because more than 4 days is really too long to go without updating!
i'm leaving for bonnaroo tomorrow. it would be VERY inconvenient for me to forget something because i can't just run down to the store to pick up a product from my complicated skin care routine. i mean, i'm in the middle of nowhere and can't leave once i'm there. it's a perfectly acceptable reason for feeling anxious.
also whenever i take car trips that are longer than two hours i need to bring at least six options of activities to keep busy with. (examples: books, magazines, puzzle books, knitting supplies, ipod, a magnetic board game set that my nephew left at my house and now it's mine, etc.)
also i'd love to go into detail about how stressful packing outfits is but i really need to go buy some tent seam sealer and some batteries.
naturally, i won't be updating this until i get back from bonnaroo.

+++
i added some words to those two posts that i skipped, day 157 and 158

No comments:

Post a Comment