Friday, June 25, 2010

day 174


(the neighbors kept trying to interrupt this self-timer photo by screaming in russian)
on this day i:
walked to whole foods,
got groceries,
put them away,
walked to melrose,
shopped a little too much okay okayyy, melrose is my favorite place to shop so it's understandable that i'd want to buy a COUPLE of things,
drank a white chocolate ice blended coffee for the third day in a row,
decided i'd spent too much money/was having a hard time telling myself no,
and walked back.


but then later i went to american apparel and met this girl who is basically me in another body. she works with a non-profit organization that is based in art therapy for suicide awareness. and she gave me her card with her personal website which is amazing (see for yourself).
i think this one is my favorite of the mixed media:
anyway i was really happy to have met her because usually i don't feel connections with people and it was immediately after i had just received some bad news and was feeling very hurt.
universe, congratulations, you worked in my favor today.

No comments:

Post a Comment