Wednesday, July 7, 2010

day 188


^^i made that shirt with sam (not my brother) last year while i was in california/going through my crafty phase
okay fine she did most of the "making"
but i picked out the fabric for sure


today i spent a lot of time with THIS BABY:

my neighbor found this kitty and now it is sort of accidentally my pet
it was never my intention to get another cat right now but LOOK AT THAT FACE!!
i wanted to name her an old lady name since she IS a lady and isn't trouble like most kittens (well, so far)
her name: Esther
AWW!

she loves people but she hates garp and osiris is unsure of her.
she is tiny and beautiful and she lives in my bathroom until i can get osiris to accept her presence in his house
anyway i was thinking about not keeping her for endless reasons (we have 8 indoor pets already, 9 if you count colin, i've wanted a HAIRLESS cat for a long time, i can't afford this shit, what am i thinking, etc.)
but that's really no longer an option because I LOVE HER NOW AND THERE'S NO TURNING BACK
and hopefully things will work out and i won't regret the unnecessary addition to my household

No comments:

Post a Comment