Friday, July 30, 2010

day 210



oh hi just the reason i'm uploading this late is so i could get my film developed...
7 rolls since california and there are quite a few gems
i'm thinking about making a flickr (because duh everyone wants to see my photos, not just my mom and me) although i don't know what that entails exactly

as some of you may know, i have been cellphoneless for a few days. the port to charge my battery is ruined, so i've ordered an external battery charger but it won't get here for almost a week.
being without a cellphone is strange to say the least. i rely on that little black crackberry for so many things.
i use it as my alarm clock in the morning, and my mom coincidentally/luckily had purchased one for my birthday.. a pirate alarm clock.
now you might think, wow pirate alarm clock! that sounds great!
but NO you are wrong
i wake up to screaming!!! AHHHH! a lady screaming, and then a man (pirate) laughing. its horrible.

BACK TO WHAT'S IMPORTANT: being cellphoneless
i'm having a hard time without a handy calendar.
i always type thoughts/lists into my memopad (if you recall)and now it's not accessible. i've been writing things in my moleskine notebook but i left it at home today
i've been using fb A LOT for communication because i don't have most people's phone numbers. also my old lips phone from middle school won't work so i can't even have a phone in my room!

but guesss what. amidst all these clouds is a bright ray of sunshine because y'all.. going to sleep without your phone next to you is so liberating.
AND THAT. IS. ALL. point made

No comments:

Post a Comment