Sunday, February 28, 2010

day 59


**headband, scarf, socks, shawl/shoulder thing/?? all knitted by my maaaam
ducks and shadows by mother nature

i mean, sort of the point of this 365 day project is to have some sort of mention of my day
so...
TODAY i got to eat kaleidoscoops, have b& practice, AND gamenight

i feel like finishing watching singles, a great FILM (how have i never seen this before!?) with AWESOME 90s outfits for me to copy, a tim burton cameo, REM on the soundtrack, and you know, cool plot events like safe-sex dress like your favorite contraceptive parties
but instead i'll probably go to sleep because ohhh i work at 5am
oh hey, good morning pretty much
i feel like what i just attempted to write is spasmatic? i had to just now look up that word to make sure it existed
my anxxxiety is running free at this very moment
well okay, i hope everyone is having a really great night
and please spend a few minutes admiring my mom's knitting skillz

No comments:

Post a Comment