Sunday, March 7, 2010

day 65


OH HEY greetings from houston texas usa
aka SPACE CITY and CITY OF SYRUP

i've had a grand ole time so far visiting allison and just loving big cities in general
saturday:::
ate donuts for breakfast (bad idea)
ate lunch at a hipster yuppie YUMMY place
went shopping ohhh nbd
ATE AT THE MELTING POT
and then i experienced my 15 minutes of fame as a karaoke star. no seriously, i was getting hyphy y'all, in my fancy jumpsuit and blue boots, crawling on the floor, showing off my moves, getting vershon's #, you know, the usual

i learned from the lady who owns the house allison stays at that we need to find a nice older man who can afford to take us out

ohh and i'm staying in my own room with huge floor-ceiling windows that i love

and here's just some pictures of the room/me being serious/me and allison getting ready for dinner in her bathroom:



1 comment: