Thursday, March 25, 2010

day 84


website of the day: i found this sort of by accident
and then i didn't know what it was or what it meant
it will be especially hilarious to those of you with parents who don't speak perfect english
i mean paula is basically the only person i know who fits in that category
but regardless it has some funny shit

quote of the day:
"Why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time. My greatest regret was how much I believed in the future."- Jonathan Safran Foer
(everything he says and writes is beautiful. i need to read everything is illuminated)

1 comment:

  1. Favorite new website!
    I need to add some of my mom's famous lines. Like when she pulls over on the side of the road to let the "truck fire" drive past.
    Also, before she answers another call she checks the "ID caller".

    ReplyDelete