Thursday, March 18, 2010

day 77


ohh HI
i'm just hanging out in my tshirt and shorts, thinking about the past, wondering about the future.

i don't know if you knew this about me, but i really love making and receiving mix cds

my latest creation for my boyfriend...
GOOD SONGS FROM THE 1980s:
1. Magic Dance- David Bowie
2. Crying- Roy Orbison and K.D. Lang
3. Dance Me to the End of Love- Leonard Cohen
4. Skin Deep- The Stranglers
5. Pop Song 89- REM
6. Everyday I Write the Book- Elvis Costello
7. 1000 Umbrellas- XTC
8. Once in a Lifetime- Talking Heads
9. But Not Tonight- Depeche Mode
10. Fear of Ghosts- The Cure
11. Beautiful World- Devo
12. Handle with Care- The Traveling Wilburys
13. There is a Light that Never Goes Out- The Smiths
14. New Religion- Duran Duran
15. Under Pressure- Queen and David Bowie
16. Purple Rain- Prince and the Revolution

______
tomorrow night THE CINNAMON GIRLS are playing at dalzell
(that's my really talented, well-rehearsed band)
and it's phil's birthday party
so please come meow meow it will be a grand time~~

No comments:

Post a Comment