Monday, August 2, 2010

day 214


iNsIgHt:
i blame myself for everything that goes wrong in my immediate reach.
although i may outwardly blame someone/something else (in arguments i am always right)
it's all my fault, all the time
i can trace it back to my catholic schooling, birth order, sex, nature, etc, etc, etc
my brother's drug addiction, my fault
any animal (even human) i've ever known to die, my fault
lost love and friendship, my fault
i can't help but dwell on the fact that anything could have been prevented if i had done something differently (or at all)
i live with a constant feeling of guilt
it's self-destructive, i'm aware, but i've been like this for as long as i can remember

now i think i'll watch this music video and read everything is illuminated until i fall asleep






No comments:

Post a Comment