Tuesday, August 17, 2010

day 229


in case you guys were wondering how i've chosen to spend my last days of freedom, last night i stayed up playing mariokart on super nintendo by myself until after midnight
today i time-trialed all the courses as toad.
this is a really great use of time.

also, because i love self-analyzing, i've been thinking about how AWSUM i am at making decisions, whether i choose something randomly (college) or carefully weigh all the consequences (usually/lately) so, on the path to success, i've created this::::: http://www.formspring.me/trexlizdrex for use as an advice column. no one has asked me any questions yet, but i'm pretty sure someone will soon be like "lizzie, should i order a really expensive meal at a restaurant and then hardly eat any of it?" or "hey, should i go to a public place and talk loudly about my sex life?"*

ALSO one last thing. tomorrow is my first day at work after a longggg summer break. welcome back to my life, caffeine.

*these are only examples, but both answers are NO

No comments:

Post a Comment