Sunday, August 15, 2010

day 226


i don't think this picture accurately conveys how much bronzer i'm wearing.
this was for allison's jersey shore-themed housewarming party, and this is my half-assed attempt at a costume given i've only seen 1/2 of one episode.
LET'S BE HONEST HERE GUYS. usually at parties like this (where people draanking and i don't know most people) i just sit by myself awkwardly unless there is dancing in which case...
or unless someone wants to talk to me about something other than why i don't drink
(unless of course they are genuinely interested and i'll happily share with them my need to be in completely control of every situation, the history of addiction in my genetic makeup, and the embarrassing stories of what has happened to me the two times i've been drunk in my entire existence)
so when everyone else left to go to bar hopping ya'llllll at midnight, i stayed here, washed my face, read my book, and went to sleep. and it was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment