Friday, August 20, 2010

day 232


oh hey
i'm back in the groooooove at work. just in time for pumpkin spice.
my boyfriend's been backk in town so i've been doing normal things with him like watch troll 2 and eat omelettes and stuffff
my 6th year of college (!!) begins monday. i'm sooo very excited, more excited than i've ever been for school except maybe my last semester at centenary because i mean COME ON i had directing and character development that year.
you might think that i'm being sarcastic, but i'm really serious. i'm very much looking forward to classes/new art supplies/makin fraands/being too busy with homework to do anything else.
ALSO this weekend i was supposed to do something awesome but now i can't because i couldn't get my shifts at work covered, so my dreams are shattered and my heart is broken.
that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment