Thursday, September 2, 2010

day 245


HI. two days off work was lovely. school is peachy. i have a lot of homework for labor day weekend but i'm excited to do it because i love painting really exact lines, mixing colors, taking pictures from 1 foot off the ground, and drawing houses/other box-shaped things. i remind myself all the time not to take these classes for granted because sometimes when i HAVE to do something, i forget to enjoy it. samesies.

tonight: go swimming, wash my filthy hair, watch my netflix* because i've had it for too damn long y'all, go to sleep earrrrly while listening to something good** because my new way of falling asleep is to listen to one side of a record

*(these stars really just allow for different options of how much information from my life you're interested in. so convenient!) its a documentary called koko a talking gorilla.

**ohhh i don't know i was thinking maybe explosions in the sky or calexico

No comments:

Post a Comment