Tuesday, September 21, 2010

day 264


the losing streak is in full effect.

1. to quote a text i sent my bf: "[our photography sub] was like THIS SHIT IS TOO OVEREXPOSED and this girl in class was like, i think that's what she was doing on purpose, and he was like oh i don't care, it's still WRONG." (slightly exaggerating, but basically he despised my photos)
2. i can't draw round things. can't can't can't
3. i was trying to dress like ~joni mitchell~ today and a girl in my class told me i looked like i was about to go fishing
4. i had two earrings in when i left this morning. halfway through the day i noticed i only had one!
5. the ludacris tickets are alllll gone

hopefully my day is about to take a sharp turn UPWARD, becuzzz i'm about to go buy an easel (maybe. if they aren't too pricey) then go work on my leonard cohen pointillism project. (first choice mimzy, NOT ALLOWED TO DO CATS, second choice l. cohen) also go hang wif my boyfriend later. maybe even eat something, and maybe even sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment