Friday, September 24, 2010

day 267


takin one for the team guyz, because even though this is just a horrible picture of me in which it looks like i have a passionate love for watermelon and/or am playing a green harmonica and/or my fingers look hideously long, the main point of this picture is i'm standing in front of some gr8 paintings
i went to the *~art show~* tonight at minicine and it was totes awes y'all
i hope someday i create art that is equally amazing and someday will be in an art show and someone will be like "this shit is good" and then take a picture in front of it for their futuristic 365 day blog.

also, i think my computer might explode from the 505 pictures i've uploaded this weekend. i've been a tad bit overzealous with my photography assignments. perhaps an external hard drive will be in my near future.

1 comment:

  1. alright. so i just saw this post (because i suck and i have been so far behind reading your blog!!! <---worst fan)- anyway. i wanna thank you for your post because those paintings on my right, your left - are mine. and i thought they sucked. haha.

    ReplyDelete