Sunday, December 26, 2010

day 359


christmas was wonderful :o)\
i woke up wayyy earlier than everyone else so i went downstairs to PEEK/watch american psycho
then my family woke up and we opened presents/played with colin's toyzzzzz
and then ate gooood breakfast after i picked up dacoda
and later we saw ~*~true grit~*~
ate spaghetti
ohh and then i fell asleep watching scrooged~~~**~~~

oh and if you were wondering if my family liked their presents, YES THEY DID. it was just these pictures of colin that i took, printed, cut, framed, made fancy, etc. 4 in each frame, you know, fancy.

and christmas isn't COMPLETELY over for me because i still haven't given my friends their gifts.

AND if you were thinking, "i wonder what awesome new things lizzie got for christmas, i'd really like to know", please read the following list. if you don't care, please skip ahead to the very last line.

A NEW POLAROID CAMERA. i've only taken one picture with it so far...
a newww zoom lens for my canon.
TICKETS TO SEE JIMMY EAT WORLD AND THE AVETT BROTHERS (from my bf/bff)
also fun. and avett brothers vinyls (also from my bf)
a really great huge pierre et gilles photography/art book
THREE new games to play at gamenight
some clothing items, jewelry, owl things and a few books~~~**~~~~
OHH and an art table!

basically what i'm trying to say is my mom went way overboard with giving gifts. but i really do love and appreciate them all. can't way to playyy with them

i hope you guys had great christmases too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment