Tuesday, December 28, 2010

day 361



some important things from a notebook:
an illustation of an oft-unfollowed traffic rule

and what i'd think a lion would say

when i was cleaning my room i found a 100 DOLLAR BILL/hundo/benjy. this is so lucky! i left it in my brown fanny pack this summer and forgot about it.
(i hope no one takes this as an invitation to rob me. i have it very well hidden.)
this is the main reason why i love making serious attempts at cleaning my room. i love finding old treasures!
also i found my old favorite green and blue plaid shirt
and a peacock feather that is begging me to make something with it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am Tamires from Brazil and i was looking for ideas to my store and i find look book and i loved your pictures *_____*
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete