Tuesday, December 28, 2010

day 362


ohhh not sure if youguys have noticed
but it's day 362/365
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING

i just stuck some glow-in-the-dark stars above my bed :o)
i'm trying to decide if i should finish watching the wild and wonderful whites of west virginia (online.. oh my god this documentary is insane) or american psycho (in my dvd playaaa).
tomorrow i have a breakfast date with my fraaaands so dacoda and i can give them their belated christmas presents.
and i'm going to buy a clothing rack because my closet is FULL. i know y'all are surprised probably.
and i've been working hard on deciding my top songs/albums of 2010 (important info/ranking is fun/everyone cares~*~*~*~*~)

i can FEEL the year coming to an end.
i have to end this project in three days, and i'm not prepared.


No comments:

Post a Comment