Sunday, October 3, 2010

day 276


basically i'm finished with this...
"sincerely, l. cohen"
before you guys think "THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART COMPOSED OF ONLY TINY DOTS I'VE EVER SEEN" i should probably inform you that it was so so so time consuming but it wasn't very hard to do. in fact almost everyone in my class did a really awesome job at this proj, y'all.

this weekend i practically clopened*
and i watched a clockwork orange for the first time. i tried to read it in high school but i think i only got a few pages in before i gave up (that shit is for literary masters ONLY) and dacoda has a new desire for me to watch every stanley kubrick movie. DON'T KNOW IF I'VE MENTIONED THIS VERY IMPORTANT FACT BEFORE, but i've hardly seen any *important* movies. paula, film connoisseur, made me a list a year ago and i've been slowly making my way through it.

also today i was a STAR (extra) in a movie so i'll probably become famous soon y'all.

also have i mentioned how much i really love drinking orange juice? i do.

*clopen= working an opening shift after closing the previous night. close, open. clopen.

No comments:

Post a Comment