Saturday, October 23, 2010

day 296


i just got back from seeing a mostly high school production of rent.
makes me miss theatre/being on stage.

true story: when i was 18, i wrote chuck palahniuk a letter and told him that i loved him and that my MAIN GOAL in life was to someday play mimi in rent (keep in mind, 6 years ago. SIX). then he sent me a package and wrote me a letter back WHICH I HAPPEN TO HAVE RIGHT HERE... **gets up to get letter tucked inside signed copy of fight club, rereads it for the first time in years, realizes it doesn't actually say anything specifically about mimi or rent except that he made me a necklace to remind me of my goals which i used to wear all the time but stopped because i was afraid it would break, decides to take a picture using PHOTOBOOTH so you guys won't think i'm making this up**



also.
90s video... in case you didn't know, i'm only posting these until the 290s are over...
THIS SONG/VIDEO ARE SO GOOD
i remember the pop-up video for it. LOVE CITY OF ANGELS.
another true story:
when dacoda came to visit me in california almost exactly a year ago, we went to california pizza kitchen, and i was like, do you want to share pear and gorgonzola? and he was like, no let's just get vegetarian with japanese eggplant. then later we saw johnny rzeznik aka lead singer of the goo goo dolls eating with his family.

he:
a) is awesome
b) looked a little RUFF
c) had chipped black nail polish
d) gave off ~vibes~ that he didn't want us to keep staring at him
e) all of the above.

THE ANSWER IS E.
thank you for your time and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment