Saturday, October 9, 2010

day 282


oh my god i don't even like chinese food.
and my tastebuds are malfunctioning so i can't taste ANYTHING right now :o(

in between blowing my nose 452 times during my infinity-hour shift at work and attempting to paint a cat, i made a flickr to show off my exceptional~*~ photography.
here's the link y'all here here here
right now i only have pictures from my last assignment
but soon there will be more

ALSO~~~~~
the other day in digital illustration we were supposed to be looking for magazine articles to design.
but i pretty much spent the entire class looking at this on national geographic...
discovering a new species has always been a far-fetched (though still technically attainable) life-goal of mine
also this CUTEST BAT IN THE WORLD reminds me of falkor the luck dragon:


No comments:

Post a Comment