Thursday, October 21, 2010

day 294


~~spooooky trees

LISTEN
i've decided that next month is No Television November. i really hardly ever watch tv but lately i've been spending a leeeetle too much time watching reenactment shows on animal planet and also discovery health channel (~!~!~!~) and honestly i think my life will go on just fine if i don't find out how a man and his daughter survived in the australian outback for 8 dayzzz. thus, No Television November.

this month is No Pastry October, which means i can't eat pastries at work because y'all, sometimes when i work closing shifts i eat like 2 or 3 per night and it's soooooo much sugar and takes up space in my stomach that could be reserved for more healthier options.

i know this is all VERY interesting so i'll continue.

eating no pastries is really much harder than you'd think, because it's instinctual to just help myself to samples of pumpkin bread (my ultimate weakness) and to enjoy a multigrain bagel during my lunch break. to cope with this treacherous month, i have to constantly recite mantras out loud.
...not really, but it would be funny and i suppose that would help. really i just pack lunches/dinners like peanut butter sandwiches and cheddar bunnies so i can eat those instead.

i also did No Pastry April and No Mexican May. i had planned on Vegan September but i forgot :o(

these are just extra fancy ways to ensure that i am always in complete control of everything

++++++
90s vid, almost forgot:
my bad if no one agrees, but a lot of the new jimmy eat world reminds me of savage garden. rad.

2 comments:

  1. I think I am going to do no Facebook November. And now I am living a no pastry LIFE. I am glad I am not exposed to the yummies you face everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. brandie and ally are doing it with me this month!
    do it do it do it no fb november. RAGE

    ReplyDelete