Wednesday, October 27, 2010

day 300


there are very few things i love about shreveport, and ~*~pumpkin shine on line~*~ is one of them. for those of you who don't live in this BEAUTIFUL CITY, it's a KEWL FALL ACTIVITY with like jack-o-lanterns and painted pumpkins lined up alllll around the closest park to my house. it's the only time of the year when cars are parked up and down my street. makes me feel superior.
"oh. you had to drive here? oh...." psshh

i wanted to take a picture of myself AT pumpkin shine but that is just way too many people to have around to set up a self-portrait and it would just be awkward and people would stare. my blog is not ~~fAmOuS~ and i can't get away with shit like that. i thought about asking my mom to take my picture but didn't feel like having to re-explain my 365 day proj.
which led to resorting to this picture using creative FILL FLASH~~*~*~*^^^^^^^

however i did take a picture of this pumpkin that i wish i had made:

in other life news, i have been having an extra-hard time making decisions lately, like what i'm doing when the semester is over, what i'm wearing (changed my outfit like 3 times today y'all), what kind of animal i'm going to paint for my next assignment, what i should put on my netflix queue, WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE. in fact, the only thing i'm sure of right now is that i know i definitely do want to eat at another broken egg for breakfast tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment