Wednesday, October 13, 2010

day 286


1. my boyfriend cleaned my room for me! yesterday i was DYING too much to appreciate it but today i keep staring at my CLEAN floor. my floor is beautiful. i hope to be seeing it for quite some time now. i have to work on the rest of it this weekend, putting clothes away and doing laundry and i just need to discover an organization method that works.

2. tomorrow is fall break so i don't have school so i'm celebrating by making all my friends go to the monroe zoo with me

3. last week i took esther to get her spayed, because a cat in heat is just an abomination that i don't even want to think about. her body had a reaction to the dissolvable stitches and basically they just didn't work at all, so there was this gaping hole in her body. i brought her back to the vet yesterday and she had to spend the night there. which is nbd because she's an easy-going lady. i picked her up today after color theory and SHE WAS WEARING A CONE HAT. it was the most hilarious, pathetic thing, and she was supposed to keep it on for a week, but immediately after i brought her home, she bumped into like 3 things and then somehow got it off. then everytime we tried to put it back on she'd get out of it. so she's just being carefully monitored and petted on the regular. she loves life ALWAYS PURRING. thanks y'all for reading that story about my kitty. wish i could've gotten a picture of her with the fashionable cone :o(

4. tonight i'm hanging out by myself and not doing anything that involves homework in any way. i'm about to start watching mystic river and DO WHATEVER I WANT

No comments:

Post a Comment